I know food drama is our all time favourite drama. But truly - the eating right process is simple and we overcomplicate it. Read on to learn more and think through the EASY and NOT EASY habits in your life!
Here is a non-exhaustive list of all of the things that are NOT EASY:
1. Stuffing yourself till you can no longer move
2. Feeling uneasy and uncomfortable at night and not being able to sleep because of acid reflux
3. Suffering excruciatingly painful hunger-induced migraine headaches because you skipped breakfast or forgot to eat a mid-meal
4. Dealing with acidic bouts because you starved all day
5. Lowered immunity because you’re on a calorie restrictive diet
On the contrary, eating wholesome, nutritious food at regular intervals IS in fact quite easy after you’ve managed to get a hang of it.
Here’s what a client has to say:
“Alright! I’m in love with the process, I’m finding it easy..is it because it’s easy or am I getting better at it? Eating healthy is no more a challenge to me. Thanks for making the process easy :)”
Leave a comment on the things that are NOT EASY but you probably do anyway. Or the things that are EASY which work for you or that you'd like to try out.
Health and many socially distanced hugs,